Best C Programming Books You Must Read
C is the basic of all programming languages. Once you have mastered C, you can learn other programming language with ease. If you want to really master C, Below you find the best books available according to me. Find the one that best suits your needs and start your journey to mastery
| Book Titles | Reviews |
|---|---|
| The C Programming Language by Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie | This book really is "the" bible for C programming. I know "these days" C may not be as popular as it once was, but if you do find yourself needing to go back to some old school plain C programming then THIS IS THE BOOK. I programmed in C for a few years and went through a few books here and there, but nothing truly explained everything clearly and simply like this book did. Things like pointers are explained so simply that even if you understood them before, you feel like you understand them better after reading the explanations in this book |
| C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide (3rd Edition) by Greg Perry, Dean Miller | I have been having difficulty learning C since I started developing. Most languages have excellent online resources which are generally more helpful than books when it comes to learning. I used Codecademy for Javascript, Python, Ruby, etc. However there really wasn't anything out there for C. I finally broke down and ordered this book because of the amazing reviews. This book is exactly what it says it is. You do not need to know anything about programming and you can follow the directions step by step and complete every exercise in the book and will finish with a solid foundation in the C language. It took me about a week or two to work through all the exercises, as well as modifying some of the programs to get a better idea of how they worked. After that for the first time I finally felt like I understood C well enough to start working some more advanced programs on my own. If you are going to be doing any type of work with C and want something to prepare I highly recommend this book. |
| C Programming: A Modern Approach | This book was the first book which I read in Computer science. It was three years before and all of my experience in dealing with this device which called computer is how to restart and shutdown it! After reading about seven chapters I fall in programming love, and only two chapters ahead and it becomes one of the most interesting things that I did before. I was reading it in an academic course at the first level of my faculty, and after finishing the course we was studied only twelve chapters from this book, and I completed the book and some of its programming assignments on my own. At this course I got A+ and it still the highest score I got forever. All of this was because the extremely impressive illustration style of this book. Some programming topics I didn't found it as simple as here anywhere, some of them are introductory such as Multidimensional arrays and functions, and some of them may be more advanced such as pointers. It's a very powerful book to begin learning programming with, despite it illustrates a very old programming language in the programming world which is C programming |
| C Programming Success in a Day: Beginners' Guide To Fast, Easy And Efficient Learning Of C Programming Paperback by Sam Key | C is probably the most widely used programming language out there and lots of grade schools are beginning to train 5 year olds in this language. This is a great book to get you started understanding what C programming is and how it works. There are numerous real-world examples of C Programming throughout the book that help you get a clear picture of what is possible using this language. I highly recommend this to anyone new to C Programming! |
| C Programming Professional Made Easy 2nd Edition: Expert C Programming Language Success In A Day For Any Computer User! (C Programming, C++programming, ... Developers, Coding, CSS, Java, PHP) by Sam Key | As someone who is somewhat totally fresh into programming, this book had all that I needed to get a kickstart into the world of coding. This book makes an easy and painless introduction into one of the most applicable programming languages out there. The in-depth analysis and step-by-step layout of the entire book makes even the most cryptic issues easy to comprehend. Thanks to the book I can now to a certain degree understand the logistics of most of the programs that I use on my computer today. |
Please feel free to mail us at ntp.interview@gmail.com if you have questions or comments. Visit site athttp://www.interviewquiz.net/ for updates and more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment